Special Moments

tisdag 11 september 2012

 
 Hi there sweet blogging friends!
***I have two posts today. If you missed my post for Try It On Tuesday, please click HERE. Thank you.***
Welcome to my second week as Guest Designer for Tuesday Throwdown. This week they wants us to Use Gems.
 
 
Sponsor to this weeks challenge is My Heart Pieces, and the lucky winner will receive 3 images of their choice.
 
 
 
For today´s project I chose to focus on the colors as we head towards the fall and I wanted to use some warm colors to my image from My Heart Pieces.
After coloring I cut and embossed with one Label Eight Nestabilities die, it was stitched to a slightly bigger piece of grey cardstock.
I added blue Gems, Stickles, Glossy Accents and Paper Pen dots.
 
 
 Kaiser Craft patterned papers from the Sweet Nothing Collection was used. I made three blossoms using a Memory Box Small Pinwheel Posie die and added a pearl in the center.
 
 
Parts of green prisma leaves, some old white tulle hearts and paper ribbons was added.
The sentiment was cut out from a piece of Prima paper. I added a metal corner on top and finished of with a few more gems at the bottom.That´s about it I think.
Please be sure to visit the Tuesday Throwdown site for more inspiration.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have great day!
Hugs, Birgit

 
Entered Challenges:
I heart2stamp - I used the sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Autumn Gold
Crafts and Me - Add A Flower
The Stamp Man - Hot Colours
Crafty Boots - One (Metal Corner)
 Sparkles Forum - Nature


9 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

You just take my heart away, o God what a creation lol, just mind blowing, I don't have words.

Davi sa...

Birgit you have done a fabulous job from coloring to embellies on this one! I love the dp you used too, very rich and the inside is as beautiful as well :) Have a wonderful week!

Cumbrianlass sa...

Hi Birgit, Wow this is absolutly gorgeous, I love all the background papers and how you have coloured the image is wonderful.
Hope your enjoying your GDT time with us.
Janet

Zoechaos sa...

Super bright and cheerful card, thank you for joining us at the Stamp Man and sharing your brilliant colouring with us. XOXO Zoe

sara sa...

gorgeous card love the image thanks so much for joining us at crafts & me this week
hugs sara x x

crafty-stamper sa...

Beautiful card love all the detail and the decorated inside
Carol x

shaz earl sa...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles monthly challenges for our * Nature * challenge.

Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x

Debbie sa...

Lovely card. Great image. Thank you for playing along at Sparkles this month.
Debbie x

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Gorgeous card, great detail and lovely colouring.

Thanks for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS