Blow Your Horn & Celebrate

fredag 15 februari 2013

Hi, everyone!
I created this card for the challenge over at Cupcake Craft. This time they have a "Sketcharoony" to follow.
I mixed and matched some old pattern papers and Heartwarming Vintage Photos from Crafty Secrets.


I used round stamps from Crafty Individuals.


The doily was stamped and sponged with Dusty Concord Distress ink.
I added a piece of one Memory Box Fence die cut, together with other struff from my stash.


Not so much more to say about this I think.
But I also found some other challenges for this card:

Ett Trykk - Doily/Kakeserviett
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Ribbon or Twine
Crafts and Me - Doily Heaven
Party Time Tuesdays - 3 and 3 (3 flowers and 3 persons)
Deep Ocean - Letter B (Birthday)

I hope you all enjoy a happy and creative day!
Hugs, Birgit


7 kommentarer:

Louise sa...

I love your vintage looking card,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

Liza sa...

Lovely work and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

jonim52 sa...

Lovely card of threes. Thanks for joining PTT.

Else Irene sa...

Så flott :) Takk for at du er med på Trykkpressa denne måneden ♥

Mian sa...

Hi Birgit, what a fabulous card you have made! Love the design and all the wonderful details, really gorgeous! And I love that you also decorated the inside of the card, very beautiful!

I just awarded you with the Liebster Award, check out my blog for more details.

I hope your day will be wonderful!
Hugs Mian
mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Sheryl sa...

Wow this is gorgeous, love your use of colour and DP. The design showcases the image perfectly.
Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Charisma Cardz.
Hugs Sheryl xx

sara sa...

beautiful vintage card thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
hugs sara x x x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS