Card Without Text

onsdag 4 juni 2014

Hello and welcome!
Today I have a masculine card to share with no text on the front, a little fun...I think.


And yes, I know I failed a bit with the bottom arrow ... but it'll surely be seen that it is handmade:)


I used stamps from Tim Holtz and Glitz Laced with Grace set, Ribbon, Staples, Distress inks and some pencils. That´s it from me today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays - What a Catch
Stampin Royalty - Masculine Projects
Less is More - More Than One Stamp

7 kommentarer:

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Very striking card- just jumped out from all those submissions at LIM - had to come over to tell you how much I like it!

Doreen sa...

Fabulous colours and design.xxx

Jen Nelson sa...

great graphical card
Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Sazzle Dazzle sa...

Hey that's one fun and funky card.
Love it
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Margaret sa...

Great card Birgit
Margaret x (Guest Designer LIM)

Anne sa...

Birgit what a fun stylish creation!
Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More
Anne LIM Designer

Chrissie sa...

Super card Birgit!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS