Open Your Heart

lördag 13 september 2014

Hello friends!
I have tried a new technique for me that I think is called "stained glass". This is my first try, and you'll probably be seeing more here on the blog later on.


I started by stamping the Magenta heart on vellum with embossing ink and then white embossed it. Then I turned on the image and painted it with Copics on the back. I used one of the dies from Spellbinders Nestabilities Golden Squares One to make the frame. Then I stitched it on a piece of black CS before I added it to my card.
I think that´s it for today...have a great weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Simple Times
Addicted To Stamps and More - Make Your Mark (I used Copic pens)
Divas By Design - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

Sue sa...

Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

cm sa...

Your 'stained glass' heart with the butterfly is nothing short of gorgeous! Beautiful colours! The frame and the key: perfect special touches! Thanks for sharing at ATSM!
~c

Sue sa...

Your stained glass pane is stunning and the stitching and key are lovely touches! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

Deepti sa...

So pretty and so very intricate :) thank you for sharing with ATSM !

Unknown sa...

What a fabulous design and project, I love it xx Thank you for joining us over at http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (Divas by Design DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

Wei Wei sa...

I love this great design! And heart on vellum with white embossing is so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!

NickScrapShack sa...

Very pretty! Like how you used the vellum!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Delightful Challenges this week. Good luck!
Nick

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS