Shining Stars

tisdag 23 juni 2015

Hi everyone!
I finally had some time to get crafty...and I can not resist but participate in this weeks Muse:Christmas Visions challenge too:) Here is my card...


I started with the reindeer from Wild Rose Studio that I just stamped in Faded Jeans Distress ink and cut out. Next I added it with 3D foam to the background that also was made with Distress inks. I stitched around the edges with my sewing machine but without thread. Then I stamped the Inkido sentiment and white heat embossed it. I finished my card with a few bling stones.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Muse: ChristmasVisions - Inspiration Card
ABC Christmas - L for Lyrics (When I wish upon a star)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - CAS Clean and Simple
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Monochromatic
Deep Ocean - Monochrome

9 kommentarer:

Betty Wright sa...

Birgit, this is so beautiful! That is one cute reindeer and your background is fabulous! Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

How fun!

Ardyth sa...

Love that sweet reindeer and how you created your lovely background! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Birgit!

Linda Osterwise, DT sa...

Birgit, your card is just beautiful - simplistic and elegant. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

Hugz,
Linda

Creations by Shirl sa...

Great start to add on to your Christmas cards...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

Denitsa Andreeva sa...

Lovely card

stampingvickisvisions sa...

Great card, I see your getting a head start on Christmas! I should be also, thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crews Clean and Simple challenge.
Vicki DT

stampingvickisvisions sa...

Great card, I see your getting a head start on Christmas! I should be also, thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crews Clean and Simple challenge.
Vicki DT

Tanvi sa...

Lovely & adorable! So elegant & stylish! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion! Good luck!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS