Joy For Christmas

måndag 26 oktober 2015

Hello there!
It is time for a MUSE:ChristmasVisions card again, and this time Betty Wright really put me to the test. I've been looking all over for Christmas bells but I really do not have any, neither as stamps, dies or even on some cut-out sheet. So I tried to find something else and just focus on the notes and colors. This is my first attempt and it became not good I think ...


 ... so then I tried to make a new more simple card, but it became not good either...so now I give up actually.


This second card've really not so much in common with Bettys card ha, ha. I hesitated a long time before publishing them at all. So I don´t want to talk more about this, bye for now.
Hugs, Birgit

5 kommentarer:

Ardyth sa...

Ah, that's why it's a challenge! You've done beautifully with this - I love the hanging tags on the first and I also love the sponged/stencilled music on the second! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Birgit!

Rachel Jolley sa...

Well I think both cards are super, I always love your creations, such a talented lady!

Betty Wright sa...

Birgit! I think both are fabulous! Love the techniques and details! Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for playing along at Muse Christmas Vision!

Jenni's Jems sa...

These are both fabulous but I love your first one it just popped out at me .I think you have captured Betty's colours and theme beautifully! x

Chriss Blagrave sa...

Oh, I think these are both terrific! You have the hanging belle element in the first card (your tags and ornaments) and your second card is so elegant! Those stars are majestic! Love :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS