Christmas In March

söndag 13 mars 2016

Hi there, hope you all have a good weekend!
Muse: ChristmasVisions is running again, unfortunately, I missed the first week, but now I have made my first Christmas card for this year so I expect to be well prepared when Christmas comes:)


For this card I used two stencils, Festive THS029 from Tim Holtz and Dots&Stripes Borders from Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi together with Distress inks. I used a Rox Stamps die to cut out the sentiment out of glitter paper.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes

10 kommentarer:

Chriss Blagrave sa...

So happy for you that you made the first Christmas card of the year and played along with MCV! I love your CAS stenciled beauty!

jasann sa...

What a beautiful card, love the stencilling!!!!!

Margaret sa...

A lovely CAS card!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

This is such a pretty card and perfect for MCV! Delighted to see you playing with us! Come back next week, too!

Cat Craig sa...

Such a lovely card with your bit of sparkle and the stenciling.

Chana Malkah sa...

Beautiful! I love the simplicity of this design. Fabulous composition!

Mandy LaCroix sa...

This is gorgeous! I love it!
Thanks for sharing it over at the Addicted To Stamps & More Challenge! :)

Rahmat sa...

What a beautiful card, I love the soft stenciling you did, glad to see you at ATSM.

crafty-stamper sa...

A very beautiful CAS Christmas card---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Patricia Alvarez sa...

Very beautiful!!!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS