Shaker Card

måndag 18 april 2016

Hi crafty friends!
Today I´m sharing a shaker card featuring the "Well Rounded Elephant" from Whimsy Stamps. It's so cute...:)



For the shaker box I first cut out a frame with dies and placed acetate behind, then I used old patterned papers for the background. I filled the shaker box with half pearls in different colors and adhered it with foam tape. I colored up the happy elephant with my Copics and cut it out by hand. Finally, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment before I attached it with a heart-shaped brad.
That's all for today from me. Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

Creations by Shirl sa...

Cute card! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

alex sa...

Absolutely adorable, thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, hope to see you again soon
{613 DT Member}
Alex x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS