Happy Christmas

onsdag 22 november 2017

Hello there!
I am back with another Christmas card - again, I am so in Christmas mode now. Green is my favourite color for Christmas and this combo with a little blue and red is just perfect, I think.
My starting point was the lovely Reindeer With Birdie stamp from Stampingbella, I just had to use this adorable stanp. I colored it up with my Copics and added some glitter Stickles. At the bottom I added 3D snow and sprinkled over loose glitter before it had dried. Then I created a frame and a background using a couple of square dies and paper from Lemon Craft - Christmas Carols 6x6 stack. I created a little tag using a sentiment stamp from the Woodware Large Snowman Bauble set and tied it with twine and red berries.
Thanks for joining me today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Just Add Ink - Just Add "R"
Cute Card Thursday - Birds/Animals
As You Like It - Favourite Christmas Colour (green, se above)

7 kommentarer:

Jan sa...

This is absolutely stunning Inga! I love your sweet scene and your beautiful colouring. The texture of the snow and pretty red berries add such lovely interest and depth. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

KimB sa...

This is just delightful Birgit! Your hints of blue and red really bring this sweet Christmas scene to life. I love your addition of 3D snow too - very fun! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Elaine Stark sa...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Narelle Farrugia sa...

Oh wow! this card is absolutely stunning! Your Christmas-y theme is so detailed. I really love the shading you've added - it really adds a pretty softness. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Elizabeth Hart sa...

This is so fabulous as a Christmas card - the scene is lovely. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Anonym sa...

Gorgeous card do you want my address!
Thanks for playing along with us at AYLI Challenge this time
Hugs Samantha xx

Rosa A sa...

Grattis till vinsten i copicbloggen :D

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS